30mL Water Solubility Inorganic Table Tennis Rubber Glue Bat Racket Glue with Sponges
- List PriceUS$4.19piece
- Sale PriceUS$4.19piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
Solubility: Water Solubility
Glue Size: 30×71mm(D*H)
Sponge Size: 20×30×18mm
Usage: Adhensive for rubber on table tennis racket
How To Use:
1. Pour the inorganic glue on the rubber, use a sponge to brush the glue evenly on the rubber,
2. Pour the glue on the racket, brush it evenly as well.
3. Wait for several minutes or using a electric fan, let the glue dry, better to repeat the above steps 2-3 times.
4. Stick the rubber to the racket, use a roller to roll on the rubber, remove the bumps or bubbles.
5. Cut the rubber along the edge of the racket by using a knife.
- Easy to use and trouble free water based table tennis glue.
- Quite coating and not easy to introduce the granular dust.
- Unique Packaging, easy to control the volume, avoid the glue out of excessive outflow.
- No hazards, high adhesiveness with excellent elasticity.Package Included:
1 × Table Tennis Glue
1 × Clip
5 × SpongesMore Details: