EleksMaker® Blue-violet Laser Goggles Safety Glasses Laser Protective Eyewear
- List PriceUS$6.99piece
- Sale PriceUS$6.99piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
ANENG AN320A infrared thermometer are safely and quickly used for measuring the temperature of the object’s surface without contact. The unit is equipped with a laser, which is used for aiming, consists of optics, temperature sensor, signal amplifier, processing circuit and LCD display.
All objects whose temperature is higher than absolute zero emits infrared radiation energy proportionally. The optics collected the infrared energy emitted by object and focus onto the sensor. Then the sensor translates the energy into an electricity signal. This signal will be turned out to be digital shown on the LCD after the signal amplifier and processing circuit.
1. Use a HEIMANN infrared temperature probe, with high precision and stable performance.
2. High measurement temperature (settable), sound prompt function
3. Backlight (LED) display
4. °C/°F selection
5. Emissivity: 0.1~1.00 (adjustable),0.95preset
6. Laser target pointer
7. Auto power shut off (Battery saving)
8. Compact size, Proper structure and easy operation.
1. Normal working conditions:
a. environment temperature range : 10°C ~ 30°C, storage temperature range: -10°C ~ -40°C
b. relative humidity: no more than 90%
c. Power supply: 1.5V x 2PCS AAA batteries, NOT Included
2. Dimension: 106mm*43mm*155mm
3. Net weight: 130g (excluding battery)
4. LED Accuracy: 0.1°C/°F
5. Measurement range: GM320: -50°C ~380°C (-58°F ~716°F)
6. Power: no more than 50mW
7. Repeatability: ±1.5% or ±1.5°C, which should be ±3°C when temperature is in the range of 0°C~ 25°C, whichever is greater.
8. Response Time: 500ms
9. Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1 (under vacuum conditions)
10. The time of automatic power off: 6s
11. Design safety standard: This product complies with European CE testing standards
Readings shall be influenced when intensity of radio frequency electromagnetic field reaches 3V/m. However, this influence is not permanent.
Please note that the maximum error is 8°C (46.4°F) under the electromagnetic field conditions of 3V/m, 350MHz~55MHz.
1 x Infrared Thermometer